For a fresh and flavorful side dish with simple ingredients, make this Cucumber Tomato Onion Salad. Fresh tomatoes, cucumber, onions and feta cheese tossed in a lemon garlic vinaigrette.
TOMATO CUCUMBER ONION SALAD
This colorful salad is perfect for the summer months. Cool cucumber, juicy tomatoes, tart onions and salty feta cheese tossed in a simple lemon garlic dill dressing. This cucumber salad pairs well with just about any dish.
I prefer to use English cucumbers because they tend to have less seeds. But feel free to use slicing cucumbers if you prefer.
Cherry or grape tomatoes work best for this salad. Any tomato you have on hand will be great in this salad.
Not feeling the lemon dill dressing? Use this HOMEMADE ITALIAN DRESSING instead.
MORE FRESH SALAD RECIPES:
- 1 English Cucumber - chopped
- 20 ounces Cherry Tomatoes - chopped
- 1 small Red Onion - chopped
- 6 ounces Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves - minced
- 2 tablespoons Dill - chopped
- Salt/Pepper - to taste
- Make the dressing by placing all the ingredients into a small bowl. Stir together and set aside.
- Add the salad ingredients to large bowl.
- Before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 144Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 25mgSodium 364mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 5g
Nutritional information on Eat Salad Every Day is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.