This Watermelon Cucumber Salad is fresh, vibrant and colorful. Watermelon, cucumber, bell pepper, onion, cilantro and lime make this salad recipe one of a kind. Perfect served over greens, chicken or fish.
This salad is a fresh, flavorful and colorful dish that absolutely screams summertime. A blend of watermelon, cucumbers, peppers, lime and cilantro.
Eat this watermelon salad as is or over greens. It is also fantastic paired with tortilla chips as a Pico de Gallo. Or even better, serve this as a topping for grilled chicken or fish.
- Feel free to leave out the peppers if you are not a fan of spicy foods.
- English cucumbers are best for this recipe because they have less seeds and liquid.
- It is best not to use an overripe watermelon to prevent having a lot of liquid in the salad.
- Don’t like cilantro? Just leave it out.
MORE SALADS WITH FRUIT:
- 3 cups Diced Seedless Watermelon (about 1 mini watermelon)
- 1 Medium English Cucumber - diced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper - diced
- ¼ Large White Onion - finely diced
- 1 Handful Cilantro - minced
- 2-3 Jalapeños or Serranos - thinly sliced or minced
- Juice of 1 Large Lime
- Sea Salt - to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- Season to taste with a pinch of salt. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 97Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 46mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 2gSugar 18gProtein 2g
Nutritional information on Eat Salad Every Day is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.