Orange Fluff Salad is a simple blend of Cool Whip, cottage cheese, Jello, oranges, marshmallows and coconut. This dessert salad is perfect for holidays, potlucks and barbecues.
Fluff Salad is a creamy, sweet mixture that includes canned fruits and mini marshmallows. That is the basic start to fluff salad, there are many variations. This is a traditional fluff salad with orange flavor as the star.
FLUFF SALAD STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS:
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To keep extra fresh, place plastic wrap directly on top of fluff salad. Eat within 3 days.
You’ll want to stir it well after storing it as some of the liquid will separate to the top.
Also keep in mind, the marshmallows will get much gooier once stored. If you want to avoid this, keep marshmallows on the side and add just before serving.
- 1 Tub Cool Whip (8 ounces)
- 1 Box Orange Gelatin Powder (3 ounces)
- 1 Can Mandarin Oranges, thoroughly drained (14 ounces)
- 1 ½ Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese
- 1 Cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- Combine the whipped cream and orange jello powder in a large mixing bowl and mix until no white streaks remain.
- Add the remaining ingredients and fold them in until fully combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge, covered, until ready to serve.
If a smooth base is preferred, mix the cottage cheese along with the whipped cream and jello.
Amount Per Serving Calories 177Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 6mgSodium 186mgCarbohydrates 26gFiber 3gSugar 19gProtein 6g
Nutritional information on Eat Salad Every Day is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.