This fresh and flavorful Winter Citrus Salad Recipe is a combination of greens, grapefruit, oranges, feta, figs and pistachios tossed in an orange vinaigrette.
SALAD WITH GRAPEFRUIT
This side salad is super simple to prepare and goes well with just about any protein. The bright citrus flavor makes this salad anything but boring.
Feel free to just use grapefruit or oranges if needed or preferred.
Fresh figs can be used instead of dried.
Crumbles goat cheese is a great alternative to the feta.
MORE FRESH SIDE SALADS:
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 2 naval oranges, peeled and sectioned
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup dried figs, diced
- ¼ cup roasted pistachios
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Place the salad greens into a large serving bowl or individual bowls. Top the greens with the grapefruit, oranges, feta cheese, fix, and pistachios.
- In a small jar or bowl, add the ingredients for the dressing. Seal and shake or whisk until well combined.
- Prior serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 225Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 8mgSodium 274mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 5gSugar 18gProtein 5g
Nutritional information on Eat Salad Every Day is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.