Classic coronation chicken is a British royal dish which is easy, quick and can be made within 10 minutes. Cooked cold chicken breasts in a creamy curry-flavored sauce with apricots, raisins, and almonds.
CURRY CHICKEN SALAD
This chicken salad recipe is simple but packs a ton of textures and flavors. Serve it with salad or as a sandwich filling, anyway it tastes amazing.
- 1 Lb cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 6 Tb mayonnaise
- 3 Tb Greek yogurt
- 2 Tb mango chutney
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 5 dried apricots, chopped
- 2 Tb black raisins
- 2 Tb toasted almond flakes
- 2 Tb chopped parsley
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and Greek yogurt. Add chopped apricots, raisins, and mango chutney followed by curry powder, cinnamon powder, black pepper, and salt. Mix then add chopped parsley and almond flakes.
- Add the shredded chicken and stir to coat the chicken.
- Serve with salad or in a sandwich and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 406Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 106mgSodium 316mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 2gSugar 10gProtein 38g
Nutritional information on Eat Salad Every Day is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.