This PIZZA PASTA SALAD has all the flavors of a supreme pizza in pasta salad form. Pepperoni, mozzarella, tomatoes, onion, peppers, olives and pasta tossed in a Garlic Italian Dressing.
PASTA SALAD RECIPE
This is a fun twist for your pasta salad. All the great flavors and textures of a supreme pizza tossed together in one fantastic pasta salad!
MORE FLAVORFUL SALAD RECIPES:
- 1 (16oz) box rotini pasta
- 3 oz pepperoni slices, halved or quartered
- 1 (8oz) package mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup jarred banana pepper rings
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh sliced basil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside in a large bowl to fully cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Add dressing and remaining pasta salad ingredients to the cooled pasta. Toss well.
- Chill covered for at least an hour before serving. When ready to serve, stir and enjoy!
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3-5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 232Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 14mgSodium 345mgCarbohydrates 8gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 5g
Nutritional information on Eat Salad Every Day is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.